Agile Development Team Lead ready to manage, build and develop and innovative engineering team
We need YOU to lead cross-functional engineering teams of up to 15 software, test, and devops engineers. Your results will be measured by the speed and quality of your team’s deliverables and the business impact you generate.
We are an organization of about 150+ multicultural employees with great technical challenges, open communication, self-organizing, autonomous teams, and lots of fun @ work. We think boldly and take calculated risks in developing an e-Commerce platform for our business – we grow sustainably and shoot for the stars to outperform the market. We innovate by validating ideas rapidly – our speed enables us to learn fast. We track and measure everything that should have an impact – data-driven decisions give us our sense of purpose. Your excellent technical and leadership skills will help us stay successful.
INTERESTED? Here’s a bit more of what you will do!
- Build a strong team with a delivery mindset. You empower people, create the right frame, hire top talent, and embody a culture of open feedback.
- Help your team reach mastery, identify necessary skills and development areas, and offer career and development perspectives. You support and guide your team with your state-of-the-art technical expertise and leadership skills.
- Your passion is to deliver products our customers love. With your team at your side, you will also deliver technical stacks that fit our overall architecture.
- You bring in your agile mindset to improve our processes and organizational structure.
- You are excellent at facilitating communication and data-driven decision-making in teams, between teams, and across hierarchies. We want you to represent us at conferences and meetups, give talks, and help us recruit great people.
What you can contribute:
- You are a natural talent or experienced with building, developing, and managing teams of engineers in an agile environment.
- You have professional coding experience in Java, Scala or similar languages and have worked in Dev-Ops and Micro-Service environments.
- You have the courage to think boldly, you deliver, you innovate.
- You are reliable, authentic, and trustworthy, and you think about your actions and behavior.
- You can communicate openly and clearly in German and English.
If you think you are a perfect fit for us and this opportunity, then we want to get to know you.
Applications are welcome in English and German!